You Can Win, By Shiv Khera
Here are the 10 important learning from this Amazing book. This is a life changing book and everyone who have dreams should read it.
- Positive Attitude is the key to success. 85% of the time, success is a result of positive attitude.
- Attitude is determined by Environment, Experience and Education. Be alert and analyze how these 3 factors are affecting your attitude towards life.
- Proactively build a “HABIT” of being positive towards life’s event. It is easy to build such habits, start now.
- Ego, procrastination, No plan, lack of training are some of the hurdles for success.
- People who overcome obstacles are more successful and those who never faced them. So look at obstacles as an opportunity.
- Building positive self Esteem is important. Read life histories of great people. Take inspirations from them.
- Self esteem is different than ego. It is about realizing your true worth.
- Have well defined Goals (meaningful ones), Write them down and keep visualizing. Glance thru these written goals at least once a Day.
- Your subconscious mind is very powerful. Building Positive Habits is one way of enhancing your subconscious capabilities.
- Have Strong Values and Vision. How would you like to be remembered? Outcomes in your life should revolve around this question.