You Follow diet plans and exercise regime to maintain good health and great body.
Similarly, You need to follow a regime to maintain your financial Fitness.
Remember Fit Money is very important to have Fit body and Fit Mind.
Below listed Tips will change your Life Positively in long run, Follow them strictly.
1. Save Regularly: Start a Mutual Fund SIP with a long term objective. You will realize that you are slowly and systematically building wealth for your future needs.
2. Avoid Credit Card Defaults: Never Never Never default to repay the credit card outstanding on time, The interest rate on credit card is more than 2.5% per month.
3. Close Loans with High Interest Rate: personal Loans given without any collateral or guarantor but are very expensive, with an average interest rate of 15% plus personal loans from private finances or private banks are must to avoid.
4. Protect Against Uncertainties: Have Insurance protection in place for your family and dependents. Term plan and Child Education Plan are very important to have especially if you are the head of the family and your dependents will miss your income in case of any tragedy.
5. Health Insurance: Without having a health insurance plan, Its of no use to save money in Fixed deposit. If there is a health emergency, you may loose your FD and be financially stressed. Sickness and financial loss is not a good combination ever.
If you not sure about your Financial Fitness, Get started by checking your Financial energy Levels.
Click on the finergy link to get started https://besmartgoa.com/finergy-besmart/