Rich Dad Poor Dad is about Author Robert Kiyosaki and his two dads—his real father (poor dad) and the father of his best friend (rich dad)—and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing.
Below listed are the TOP 5 lessons from the book everyone should follow and believe.
- The Poor Dad believes that the love for Money is the root cause of all Evil, Where as the Rich Dad says ” LACK OF MONEY IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL EVIL”
- You don’t need to earn a high income to be rich. You need to make the earned money work for you.
- Poor Dad says when it comes to ” Money” play it safe, Don’t Take Risk, Where as the Rich Dad’s mentality is to find solutions to manage the risk. After All ” NO RISK MEANS NO RETURNS”
- Money Management is more about Emotional intelligence that Mathematical Calculations. For Eg. Most people loose their money in stock market due to panic and emotional decisions.
- Poor Dad is often obsessed with Job Security, where as Rich Dad is hungry for New Experiences and New Learning